Managed IT Services
Professional and Responsive Managed IT Services
Computer Support Portland is a Managed Service Provider (MSP) with more than 25 years of IT experience. We provide Managed IT Services for Small to Medium sized businesses in the Pacific Northwest and work with businesses that have at least 10 employees or more.
Everything we do is focused on proactive problem prevention, rather than the old-school break/fix approach. We have made significant investments in our tools, people and processes in order to deliver robust IT services for a fraction of what it would cost our clients to do with internal resources.
For smaller businesses that do not have any internal IT employees, we provide a full suite of services from planning to implementation and ongoing support. This also includes Virtual CIO (VCIO) consulting to help plan for what’s next. For larger businesses with internal IT staff, we work collaboratively to add value to the existing team. This could mean that we handle some day-to-day tasks in order to free up the IT staff to work on more strategic items, or it could be to provide specific project support.
What we deliver:
- Networks that are stable and without connectivity issues
- Computer systems that are free of viruses and malware
- Computer systems that are updated and patched appropriately
- Critical data that is backed up at multiple points each day
- Backup systems that are double-checked each and every day AND provide business continuity and disaster recovery
- Dedicated Help Desk that is available 6AM – 6PM, Monday – Friday and 24x7 for emergencies
- 24x7 system monitoring and alerting
- Regular and ongoing communication regarding status on support requests and projects
If you have 10 or more employees and are concerned with the stability or security of your network, or want to work with a Managed Service Provider who will treat you with respect and professionalism, give us a call. We offer a complimentary Network and Security Assessment that will identify potential vulnerabilities that exist in your environment. We will share with you what we find and there is never an obligation to use us for anything.
What can Computer Support Portland do for you today?